! EVENT CANCELLED !
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the Swiss Federal authorities have decided to forbid all public and private events. Therefore MIE 2020 and the Swiss Applied eHealth day side event will not take place. You can obtain more information on this decision on the official MIE 2020 website.
We would like to thank everybody involved in the organization of this event for their great effort and wish you and your families good health.
As a complementary event during the Medical Informatics Europe (MIE) 2020 conference 2020 in Geneva, the Swiss Applied eHealth Day will be held on April 29. Throughout the day several Universities of Applied Sciences in Switzerland will showcase concrete projects with applied nature from the eHealth sector. There will be around 20 presentations in the form of posters and demos where attendees can freely interact and discuss the presented projects in a casual manner with the authors. The presentations will include a variety of topics from a broad spectrum such as radiographics, patient care quality, diet, optimization of hospital resources, physiotherapy and others. The presentations will be split into two sessions with one in the morning and another in the afternoon. At the end of the day, there will be time left for networking, discussing new ideas and potential future collaborations.
Everybody registered for the MIE conference 2020 for the respective day can join. In case you want to come exclusively for this event you have to register at the MIE 2020 website for April 29 only.
The prices for the one-day registration are the following:
Until January 7th, 2020
From January 8th to February 28th, 2020
LATE & ONSITE|
From March 1st, 2020
|€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
Please note that there is no guarantee for the above indicated prices from our side and you must check the authoritative prices on the official registration site.
- HAL, teach me radiography by Prof. Jerome Schmid from HESGE
- StayFitLonger by Dr. Antoine Widmer from HES-SO Valais
- e-CA, an electronic mobile-based food record for research by Sophie Bucher Della Torre from HESGE
- QuantImage – A platform for radiomics feature extraction/management and machine learning by Roger Schaer from HES-SO Valais
- AMENHOTEP – Music In Seclusion Rooms by Cédric Bornand from HEIG-VD
- Tucuxi – Your companion for drug dosage individualization by Yann Thoma from HEIG-VD
- SecureBot: Connect elderly and lonely people by Romuald Mosqueron from HEIG-VD
- xPlan – Supporting strategic planning with interactive visualization by Dominique Brodbeck from FHNW
- The Eco-Rescue game – Improving visuospatial working memory and attentional control using an adaptive action videogame” by Swann Pichon from HESGE
- Is artificial intelligence (AI) suitable to detect human positioning in radiography? by Prof. Jerome Schmid from HESGE
- Multicenter lung phantom scanning for a better correlation of CT radiomic features by Dr. Oscar Jimenez-del-Toro from HES-SO Valais
- Scientific evidence at the point-of-care: FIT-Nursing Care by Dr. Janine Vetsch from FHSG
- Digitalised and personalised in vitro diagnostics for an ageing population. by Prof. Dr. Fred van den Anker from FHNW
- Portable tool for male fertility analysis based on the measurement of sperm concentration and mobility by Prof. Dr. Laura Elena Railenau from HEIF and HE&E
- Evaluation of an ultra-fast 4D sequence for detection of breast lesions in MRI by Prof. Jean-Noël Hyacinthe from HESGE
- Total Hip Arthroplasty pre-planning surgery software enhanced with postures simulation by Loris Franco from HESAV
- The Joint Crisis Plan (JCP) by Pascale Ferrari from Ecole de la Santé La Source
- In home monitoring: an applied research among aolder adults, caregivers and healthcare providers by Prof. Dr Valérie Santschi from Ecole de la Santé La Source
- Medication safety in nursing sutudents using the humanoid robot Pepper: feedback from astudent project in SILAB by Prof. Dr Dominique Truchot-Cardot from Ecole de la Santé La Source
- Optimizing Operating Rooms and Care Services Using Deep Reinforcement Learning by Prof. Dr. Stephan Robert from HEIG-VD
- Investigating the low adoption of digital tools in ambulatory physiotherapy by Dr. Sara Keel from HESAV
- Measuring digital health literacy of patients living with chronic diseases: research protocol by C. Délétroz from HESAV
- E-Inclusion – a German naming App for aphasia patients by Prof. Dr. Simone Hemm-Ode from FHNW
- Learning to simulate pathological gaits with neuro-muscular proprioception by Prof. Alexandros Kalousis from HESGE
|09:00 AM – 10:30 AM||Presentation of demos & posters first part|
|10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||Coffee break ☕|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Presentation of demos & posters first part (continuation)|
|12:30 PM – 02:00 PM||Lunch 🍜|
|02:00 PM – 03:30 PM||Presentation of demos & posters second part|
|03:30 PM – 04:00 PM||Coffee break ☕|
|04:00 PM – 05:30 PM||Presentation of demos & posters second part (continuation)|
|05:30 PM – 06:30 PM||Apéro 🍷|
* This program is tentative and might be subject to change
Geneva International Conference Center
Rue de Varembé 17
1211 Genève, Switzerland